Estate Administration Law Firm in Brunswick, Georgia
Navigating the maze of the Georgia probate courts for more than 80 years
The last thing on your mind may be the law in the aftermath of a loved one’s death. If you have been designated as the personal representative of your loved one’s will, you have certain responsibilities and obligations to fulfill:
- Probate of will
- Administration, if no will exists
- Year's support
- Giving proper notice to beneficiaries and creditors
- Determining, collecting and preserving the assets of the estate
- Receiving and paying claims against the estate
- Preparing an accounting of the estate
- Distributing the estate according to the will or according to Georgia law if no will exists
If there is a will, you may need to probate it in court. At Nightingale, Liles, Dennard & Carmical, we want to relieve your burden. Let us focus on the legal aspects of your loved one’s death. We can guide you through the often complex probate process.
And, if the will called for the establishment of any trusts after death, our estate administration attorneys can take care of that for you.
Exceptional service, lasting client relationships
When you need help with real estate, estate or elder law, reach out to the Brunswick, Georgia law firm of Nightingale, Liles, Dennard & Carmical. Call us at 912.342.4376 or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you about your legal matter.
Proudly serving clients throughout coastal Georgia, including Glynn, Camden, McIntosh, Chatham, Charlton and Brantley counties.